Sunday, May 7th, 2023
North Glenmore Park, Calgary, Alberta
All funds will be donated to the treatment and research of companion animal cancer through The Smiling Blue Skies Cancer Fund, OVC Pet Trust at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph.
GREAT RAFFLE ITEMS – payments MUST be via e-transfer. No cash can be accepted on the day of the walk.
1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes for top pledge collectors, including Smiling Blue Skies and “Endless Pawsibilities” products!
Gift Bags for the first 40 participants who register online, attend the walk and raise a minimum of $50
Snowy Owl Shelter, North Glenmore Park
Enter Park at 37th St SW & 66th Ave SW Calgary, AB
From Glenmore Trail take the Crowchild Trail South ramp onto Crowchild Trail SW. Turn right on to 66 Avenue SW, drive for about 1.5 km.
The park entrance is on your left.
Check-in begins at 9:00 am
Walk begins at 10:00 am
• There will be two walks to choose from – 2km and 4km
• Register online
• Immediate tax receipts for donations over $20.00
• Park in Parking Area J, L or if necessary, M
• Walk starts and ends at the Snowy Owl shelter
• Please bring you own water or refreshments
• No flexi/retractable or tracking leads, please
Thanks to YOU, we are making a difference. Please join us in helping our animal companions, along with our human family and friends, by taking a bite out of cancer.